ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1 offset

Skoda Fabia vRS

i was certain the Clio 1 offset was 36

someone over on RSC said it was 42, and i jus looked on the Cliosport main page, styling part, and that says 42 aswell

where have i got 36 from ?....and what is the correct offset

Skoda Fabia vRS

my Clio Max Power Haynes manual says 42 aswell !! ??

i was certain it was 36 though....

BMW 320d Sport

Max POwer dont know f**k all. Its 36mm Brun my old mucker. The newer Clios run 40+ I dont know exactly what but 42 sounds plausible. Best way to check it is take the old factory wheels off and have a look eg. Phase 1 speedlines say ET36.

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea i know mate, my speedline turbines say 36.....but ive heard the Williams wheels have 42 printed on them....

also Nick, whoever wrote the Clio styling section of Cliosport has put that the offset is 42 aswell

clio 20v

im sure my ph2 rims say et37 not completely sure tho cant check either cos i sold em

also sure my willy rims dont hav et42 wrote on em, cant check cos there not at mine either

not as tho 1mm makes a diff tho hehe

adi

Skoda Fabia vRS

nah but 6mm probably would !

i was about to order ET35 Speedline Turinis in 16".....an then someone at RSC said about 42 offset, then i checked my Max book an Cliosport an they said 42, so thats why i doubted it