ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control help req'd

clio 172
Hi All,

Well yesterday I had a problem with the climate control. When I got in the roasting hot car i put the Auto on and the car cooled down nicely. It got a bit chilly so I turned the heater up to 18c to take the edge off and then the heater decided 18 wasnt hot enough and decided to blow out the hottest air ive ever felt come from it but with the display still saying 18c???? So i put up with it to see if it was going to sort it self out and i didnt. I got it home and disconnected the power to the climate via the plugs by the pedals. It will now only blow cold air. Do i have to re-calibrate it or something or can somebody help. It was working fine until i tested the auto function. any ideas.

Thanks

temperagure gaauge/restat is broken i bet also check the interier temp ensor in the roof of the car.

clio 172
thanks for your help. do you know how much the part is and how to get to them? missions getting to it all.