ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control fan delay issue, getting desperate now!

Clio 182
Hi all,

Posted about this earlier but still no solution. Basically, the interior fans aren't blowing straight away from start up, despite the CC display showing full power (like when you press the windscreen demister button). Eventually after anywhere up to 10-15 mins, the fans will start blowing.

It's been in the garage and they've cleaned the fan, tested the motor and the control panel and everything was fine with those. They then replaced the resistor pack and this didn't solve the issue either.

Long story short I've spent loads of money and still got a problem. Does anyone have any ideas? I think the only thing left that I can do is replace the CC control panel, but I'm not convinced that will do anything, as they tested the voltage running through it etc and it was fine.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt