ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate Control/ AC resistor.......

Impreza WRX
Hi, I have a problem with my blowers on my 182, and have been told that it could be the resistor chip that has blown.

Does anyone know where i can get one of these ( other then the stealers cos they want $90+ for one ! ) cheap?

Any help welcome.

Thanks,

Chris L.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I know this doesn't help but my 182 has had a similar problem. Packed up while I was in Le Mans, but mysteriously started working again a few weeks later. Stopped working again for a week, but since then has worked faultlessly...French cars!

Guessing you could ring round round some scrappy's and see whether they have any 182's?

Monaco Ph2 172
Is the 182 resistor pack the same as the 172 one?

If so, I have a spare unit that came out of a 70k 53 reg 172. I too had a problem with the AC so I replaced the resistor pack, but it turns out it was a different fault.

Impreza WRX
to be honest - i dunno if they are they same?

Anyone on here know?

and if they are - how much you wanting for it?

C.

Impreza WRX
No - He has air blowing through.

mine has nothing coming through. I know it aint the fan cos i bypassed the resistor direct to the fan from the battery and the fan motor is still working.