ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clever people - iPhone 6 and photo import change problems !

Lads,

I've been uploading photos from my iPhones to the PC for years. I've always loved how easy and user friendly it was. You can simply open your device in windows explorer and sort the photos into order. So you can then easily find the most recent ones you haven't uploaded yet.

Now I've had my work PC uploaded from XP to Windows 7. I've just gone to import some photos and I've realised it's all changed. For some reason all of my photos are displayed in hundreds of sub folders, which have absolutely no logical order and no dates to sort with.

So I've literally got to go through each folder until I can find the photos i'm looking to uploads. Such a pain in the arse.

Has anyone else had this problem before? Long shot - but is there a way for me to change back the way it works. (I have to keep Windows 7 for work)

If I can't resolve this then I won't be sticking with Apple when my contract runs out. This has been one of the main reasons I've paid up for them over the competition.

Cheers

I'm on Windows10, but it'll work the same for you.
Open the phone/folder, do a search for .jpg OR .png OR .mov, and they are all there, in one folder.

Just edit the line of text, depending on what files you want to see. JPG are photos, PNG are usually screenshots, MOV are video.

You can change the view to 'extra large' or whatever you want, to see the photos without opening them.

2015-10-13_08-51-46.jpg

2015-10-13_08-58-3k3.jpg

Last edited: