ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleethorpes cup

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hey guys, new to this forum. Just wanted to say hi and ask the best place to buy parts for my 172 cup?
Previous cars include 2 x 200sx's one of them being in excess of 320 bhp. Now just looking for a little fun in the clio.

John.

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Yes daz!! Aftermarket parts. Doesnt seem to be as many place as for the 200.

Well definately decided the Impreza is going so if you hear of anyone after something its up for £4000 now.

Got my eye on a Hot hatch of some sort now :)

Something daft as usual, the plan so far is a 200bhp valver probs with a 172/182 motor on throttle bodies. It must be at least as quick as the scoob or else.

I've beat everything with the scoob around cadwell so nothing else to prove ( well mates wise)................

I've always liked Clios/Pug gtis, I miss my old gti rally car so why not build another :)

It all hangs on the scoob going tho.

I will be doing Cadwell on the 11th of Oct BTW

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
In all fairness ud beat a few of us if we swapped cars with you. Be good to see something different. May hav a nosey up to cadwell, evening or all dayer.

If anyone wants a nose over an F4R/172 Valver then I'm only in Lincoln

I may take you up on that.

You know of any valvers coming up for sale? Looking for something to track so interior etc not too much of an issue, I'm after a solid base to build a screamer ;).

Stu.

clio 182
ktec's proberly a good place to start or JMS have a good kit.

am in scun'thorpe by the way. good to c another fairly local member!