ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning

:cool: after reading a few comments on advice for car cleaning ,i bought clay,ag super resin,nxt and p21s and loads of other bits and bobs, now looking the biz, thanks for the hints and tips guys ,only one thing wrong now iam totaly skint.the wifes reaction was:mad: but inwardly i was thinking:rasp: .

RS 200
Good job, do you have any pics of your now clean, dynamique? Going to hopefully hit my dynamique this weekend with the AG Super Resin, P21s and the PC.
buffer.gif

Got the autoglym glass cleaners to try too. :)

Chris

the next time i clean it will take pics and put them on if i can sus it out,only thing i found was ag resin is a bit powdery coming off ,since found out its full off chalk dust to spin it out but it still does good job,i even managed to polish wheels .

r-jay ,do u think us jocks would waste money by spreading polish on to thick, thought i would get that in before somebody else did.:D