ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning the Bute

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2001 Clio Expression
If ya want to waste £2,100 on some wax, then yeah, its good haha. to be perfectly honest, i would likely stick with my turtlewax as that has done great things for my family's cars for years.

Ph2 Flamer
What! You can buy an RS for less than that pot of wax. You're mental if you buy it. Nothing wrong with the auto glym stuff, or any of the other carnuba based waxes like dodo juice from places like i4detailing.co.uk. bet you don't get free bubble gum from swisvax like you do with i4detailing

Black clio ph2 172
Guys just took a bank loan to pay for the polish.............should be here before christmas... i hope its better than halfords polish

cant wait its goona be so wouth it

1476.jpg

Honda & VW
Guys just took a bank loan to pay for the polish.............should be here before christmas... i hope its better than halfords polish

cant wait its goona be so wouth it
View attachment 66124

I feel Metalhead172 is some what of an attention seeker, i imagine he is the sort of person who writes things on Facebook to get a response and feel like he is inundated with friends.

He has just joined the Forum and so is obviously looking for instant respect or something at a guess.... You will have more luck gaining friends by learning to spell rather than making things up chap.

The fact he refers to the product as Polish in the above post makes me think he has little or no clue about anything related to Detailing, and even if he has some interest he would be an absolute clown to go out and spend this sort of money on a Wax, especially with borrowed money.

Mods will hopefully Lock thread....

Last edited:
  Black clio ph2 172
£2000 over 4yrs on a 48.8% apr

Not a bad deal for some awesome wax

Yellow belly....i find your comments offensive if you have nothing nice to say then please dont

Its upto me if i want to pay £2000 for qaulity fax

Status
Not open for further replies.