ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Suede 172 Seats

hi everyone what can you do to sued seats just to wipe over and take of any dirts and muck that might be there i know it a delicat material but you must be able to use something cheers thanks

Re: Cleaning Sued 172 Seats

cheers for that mate just wanted to refresh the material from grubby hand print etc etc so will have a go if anyone else knows any house wife reminidies then please let me know

RS Clio 200
Re: Cleaning Sued 172 Seats

to be honest, ive used AG interior shampoo on mine and its come up beautiful. not alot mind, just enough to give the dirt a scrub

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I clean alcantara with damp alcantara..

whenever we do a re trim using alcantara we always make the customer some alcanatara cleaning pads to go with them..just the ticket..

RS Meg 175
how do you get rid of bobbles on the seats? i have loads from where people have slid around in the seat lol?
mat

JMR

RB 182 Cup
how do you get rid of bobbles on the seats? i have loads from where people have slid around in the seat lol?
mat

.....okay I know this is a really late reply.

Try using a Sweater De-fuzzer. Like the old Remington Fuzz-away, remember? I'm Victor Kiam...blah blah blah....I was so pleased I bought the company..blah blah blah.:approve:

Works a treat, its just like a little battery operated shaver, about £10 from the remington shops you get in those outlet places nowadays. Dont go too heavy though. I can tell you, it will come up like new.

I think the manufacturer of mine is called Schildkraft. If that helps.:)