ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning n00b Kit

Right,

Ive got next week off so its proper clean time, its never bothered me before but now I want it clean.

My mate is lending me his snow foam to have a play with, so ive got that.

Ive got AG EGP & AG SRP and Poorboys Wheel Sealant.

Ive got 1 bucket, so need another one of them! lol.. Cleaning mit on its way from Ady..

I need some shampoo? Clay? Drying shizzle? Polish?

Something to clean my b*****d wheels that look filthy after a day!!!! :(!!! :(!!

Stuff thats easy to work with is gooooood!!

Cheers guys! Im starting to like this section :eek:

106 GTi
With what you have you don't need to add much. The Autoglym Pair will work well on the paintwork, top that with a wax that looks good on Blue and you will be good.

I like P21s on Blue, easy to use, not mega durable but the EGP under it will see to that.

A decent shampoo in Bulk that will last you a while would be Meguairs Shampoo Plus or Hyperwash. Get yourself a decent waffle weave microfiber drying towel.

Good all round clay would be the Meguiars Quik Clay Kit.

If the wheels are protected like they should be you should need nothing more than soap and water and maybe a wheel brush, I use a black and blue cone one from Halfords.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

+1! I wonder who had the first one in the UK! ;)

Shampoo as rich says, buy in bulk, economies of scale and all that!
Polish you have, EGP will do if you must use it. Wax, errr....Dunno, no point in spendin the cash if your not 'really' bothered about the whole detailing thing.
P21 or pete's 53...both cheap and cheerful and will give the desired effect

Poor boys on the rims is spot on, will make washin the future a piece of piss!

Being a geek is getting expensive!! lol..

Now ordered..

P21s
Drying Towel
Microfibres
Wash Mitt
Quik Clay Kit
Shampoo Plus

Would have been cheaper to go on holiday! lol..

You love me bugging you about this stuff!! :D

Soooo..

2 buckets - Shampoo plus - Wash mitt to clean?

Dry it?

Clay?

Then use.. SRP then EGP then P21s

:)