ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning me anthracites!

Liquid yellow 182
Getting prepared for a huge spring clean on me 182.
Wondered if anyone knew of any good cleaner for the alloys? Anthracite so wanted something that's not going to strip the laquer off!

Cheers, Amy :D

106 GTi
Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner - acid free, so paintwork freindly, polish and seal then car shampoo and water will be all you will need for future uses.

^^As the man say's..
I use Klass All In One on mine and they come up a treat after every wash. I guess NXT wax would work just as well.

clio 182 black /gold
I have just bought a set of these and they was scratched, so i used scratch X and max wax because im not using good polish on the wheels.

Titanium 182 full fa
I use the same as Rich, then just wash every week and they come up excellent, think my neighbours thought i was mad a couple of weeks ago, wheels off and polishing them but must be done this time of year!