ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Car Leather and Fixing Seat

BMW X5

Hi all....

This isnt your usual car cleaning thread, dont worry! I have some 172 interior seats, but the leather on the sides has gone quite shiny...jus like a steering wheel does after alot of use. Can anyone advise a product, or what i need to do to get it looking in factory condition, i.e. the dull new look leather....is it possible?

Also, the drivers side airbag in the seat has gone off...where can i get this fixed in the birmingham/midlands area?

Thanks for your help people, yr all (y)s!!

[Edited by dwj100uni on 31 May 2005 at 10:50am]

BMW X5

Mocho Gracias....wot bout the ripped airbag seat? Also....can i take the airbad out of my current authentique seat and use to replace the one gone off in this drivers seat that i have bought to replace mine?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i can recommend liquid leather mate, brilliant stuff, i have some but dont own leather anymore so you could have the 2 bottles for a fiver if you want