ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned :)

Petrol Blue 182.
well kinda.. haha quick wash. wheels are getting fooked due to the salt on the road! its eating my polished bits :(, winter wheels next week tho! so watch this space!!

just a couple of pics as my camera thought it would break!

PICT0498.jpg

PICT0499.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
gettin ther mate, ride height looks spot on, gorjus wheels, shame the wheels arnt as wide...

J03

MX5 1.8
get some camberrrrr on the rear so it will look lower towards the back... looks abit nose heavy :p

mk2 slow. . .
looks awsome! love the wheels, ride height is spot on, maybe some spacers? or bigger spacers could be needed. and as said bit more smoothing. I no i may got shot for this, but can imagen some slightly tinted rear windows, not dark but just noticable. other than that its coming along great! one of my fav's!

A

andyjm28

Different.
Not 100% sure about them :)
Back looks higher then front :s

Its susposed to be lower at the front than the back...
got the engine weight pushing down and you need it pressing into the ground for cornering & aereodynamic stuff or something :)

I've said it before but PLEASE do something about that shat rear numberplate, ruins the entire back end imo.

Apart from that looks good, much better without the cream.

120d M Sport
I like it mate. unique and cool

Who would think to put porsche rims on a Clio ;) great skills!

also agree with the above comment, think it needs some euro plates tbh!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
love it, tad lower n negative camber on the back for the perfect stance ;)