ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the car!

Monaco blue 172
Gave the var a wash and parked it round the back of the unit, coilovers on, stainless exhaust (k-tech stealth style), braided lines and pagid pads, fab splitter, not bad for about 3-4 weeks of ownership lol

Also had a cheeky hunter wheel alignment yesterday so were all spot on.

B2331066-2D38-497B-92E1-23730D0F84DA-13175-00000AF20ADBD136.jpg

9E944758-5176-4666-88F3-E7ADCBA4F0A2-13175-00000AF212B49D5E.jpg

Monaco blue 172
Re: Cleane the car!

Thinking 15 front 10 rear buddy.

Will hang fire till the new year as I'm researching wheels so would just get a lower offset.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Thinking 15 front 10 rear buddy.

Will hang fire till the new year as I'm researching wheels so would just get a lower offset.

When i had my springs fitted the wheels were tucked in a bit too much. Fitted 5mm spacers and it looks much better. On yours id go with 15 or 20mm imo.

Monaco blue 172

Yah they do need a little space looks wise. Will look into it in the new year want to get poly bushes and solid top mounts first.

Monaco blue 172

As I said outside I don't want any drastic changes. Wheels and plates. Will more than likely stick to standards as I want to buy a set of 15's for track use. We'll see what next year brings ;)

Deffo bringing poky bushes, updated engine mounts and poly bushes.

Monaco blue 172

Bit of polishing today and a coat of Collonite! Will take some clean pics tomorrow for now some beading....

2B4DD508-70D0-4754-AE9A-F156233B2FCF-318-00000039FB5F5DBB.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Nice, was tempted to get some of that, opted to try dodo juice orange crush instead.

Clio 182 FF

Correct! Ha how we doing pal? You still see much of Lee and ste? They both rocking s2k's now I believe?

Monaco blue 172

Small world! I'm sound mate yeah really we'll, you?? I see lee a bit don't only see ste once a blue moon! There both well into their s2k's! Ste does a lot of track time in his think lee is gonna start doing the same too. Surprised your in a Clio mate if you are didn't think you'd ever get out of a vtec lol

Clio 182 FF

It is indeed! I'm good too mate ta. haha I didn't see myself moving my loyality from honda either... but i had a good bid on my DC2 so let it go, everything is for sale for the right price ey! I fancied a change of brand and 172's are going for nothing so decided to give it ago... that was 9months ago and i aint looked back! I just bought a 172 cup for a weekend/track car too so i'll be making a few visits to oulton this year.. you got any dates booked? how you finding the 172??

Monaco blue 172

Oh good man!! Going on the 20 something of this month to spectate then will be booking on next month once ive found suitable 15's and some track tyres!

Being honest mate it was a cheap stop gap till I saved for an r26. It's a bit more of a stop gap though bud I absolutely love the thing!!

Clio 182 FF
Sweet mate, i might join you! I got a few things i wanna do to the cup before i track it. Have you opened up your own garage now?

Monaco blue 172
Sweet mate, i might join you! I got a few things i wanna do to the cup before i track it. Have you opened up your own garage now?

I have dude yeah if you need ramp space give me a shout I know your a capable lad.