ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the car... (MCS Content)

Decided i would clean 1 of the cars tonight, was rather bored. However, i didn't have any claybar/plastics cleaner so it is a half hearted job. The paint work is covered in tar and is a b**ch to move. Anyway, it looks a little bit cleaner.

These were taken with my new Panasonic TZ5, which for a non-slr camera - i have been impressed.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

It's not one of the best looking Minis, have always wanted the Aero kit fitted then minus some chrome. However, there are many worse looking ones out there!

Turbos.
Those are the ones. Girl at work has them on her Cooper, completely wasted on her, kerbed to fook! I got it wrong, they are 2 piece... but are BBS.

r90.jpg

Otherwise...

rsclubman5.jpg

M2 Competition
God that's an awful colour.

Its a shame his car is 4 times nicer than yours otherwise eh ;)

Love the mcs mate, colour must look lush in the sunshine. A friend has a cooper and thats nice.

Have you had any trouble with the clutch/ power steering pump? Both have gone on his at around 40k miles :S

Yes, the seals on the power steering pump went :)
This then flooded the steering rack with all the oil... good times.

New rack and pump needed! Not cheap either, £1500. No problems with the clutch tho - and the gearbox is fine (but this was revised 04 onwards).

Tangoed Works
it looks mint dude, a real credit to you. those wheels done in white will look good and match the roof and mirrors.

182 Trophy
love the supercharger whine on these, so addictive, mate had the minispeed 220bhp kit on his, went like a b*tch, untill it melted a piston, oh well happy days, hes got a meggysport now :)

i liked his s so much, i bought a cooper lmao

whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeee

Never above 25mpg
Nice part of Bath, You can tell from the pics what part of Bath im from... Or where i'm not actually from! I live just outside Bath in a little town, its not THAT nice tbh. View is good tho :)

haha nahh I meant nice area if you were in Bath ;) Hate driving through it!