ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the 172

Clio 172
Bought this car in April I think it was, from Barron - its immaculate tbh and requires little to keep it looking clean but I gave it a bit of a whoring and heres the pics of sundays clean

JulyAug2010050.jpg

JulyAug2010048.jpg

JulyAug2010046.jpg

JulyAug2010045.jpg

JulyAug2010044.jpg

JulyAug2010055.jpg

JulyAug2010054.jpg

Saw a thread with pics similar to this so got one

JulyAug2010058.jpg

Clio 172
Cheers !! First clio and im really enjoying it

Haha re the weed ive let it slide as we are getting a new drive soon

One Phat Clio
quality!!! May i ask a question? :D well, i haven't driven a sport yet, but a friend says on the dash a light appears to indicate to the driver to change gear to output maxium potencial/power....

Me not driving one doesnt know, so is he right?

Btw lovely mortor i seriuosly W A N T one.:eek::star:

RS200 Cup
quality!!! May i ask a question? :D well, i haven't driven a sport yet, but a friend says on the dash a light appears to indicate to the driver to change gear to output maxium potencial/power....

Me not driving one doesnt know, so is he right?

Btw lovely mortor i seriuosly W A N T one.:eek::star:

That's the warning light saying you should have already changed gear. :rasp:
It's there to (hopefully) stop you from hitting the limiter in every gear, for maximum output I would change at 6.5 ~ 7krpm.

EDIT: Nice clean ph2! Splitter looks good, which one is it?

Last edited:
  Mondeo TDCi
very nice, never liked the standard wheels on mine when I had one but it works on yours.