ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned the 172 today...

clio ph2 172
hi all just thought id post a few pics of my monaco 172 please excuse the wheels, give up on them atm in need of refurb which is being done next week, here goes,
DSCF3434.jpg

DSCF3451.jpg

DSCF3453.jpg

DSCF3447.jpg

DSCF3445.jpg

DSCF3441.jpg

DSCF3436.jpg

DSCF3429.jpg

DSCF3425.jpg

DSCF3424.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

DSCF3412.jpg

DSCF3413.jpg

there you go guys and girls, im thinking of doing the wheels black or anthicite. not sure but do like the white, all comments welcome good or bad. thanks.

clio sport 172
Keep them white
will make the whole car look very clean after a refurb!
Paintwork looks very nice wish mine was as good

clio ph2 172
Thanks guys, honestly paint ain't that good could do with a proper detail / correction, having it done when wheels get refurbed, so white is the colour to keep then.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Looking good mate, top effort.

I'm the same with my wheels too ha ha can't be arsed with them, cleaned my car today and hardly touched them :eek:

Refurb soon though!

clio ph2 172
Just hassle, I could clean them for hours and they would still look crap, it will be different story when refurbed. Can't wait, I really like the white but I drive 20 miles they are grey / Black dirty again... I hate white wheels!!! I've been looking into ford graphite grey as a colour which I quite like, but I don't know.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Just hassle, I could clean them for hours and they would still look crap, it will be different story when refurbed. Can't wait, I really like the white but I drive 20 miles they are grey / Black dirty again... I hate white wheels!!! I've been looking into ford graphite grey as a colour which I quite like, but I don't know.

Haha exactly, waste of time, plus mine are curbed like fook (previous owners!)

Grey is a good choice, would compliment the blue well! And should hide dirt a bit easier lol ;)

clio ph2 172
Haha exactly, waste of time, plus mine are curbed like fook (previous owners!)

Grey is a good choice, would compliment the blue well! And should hide dirt a bit easier lol ;)

Thats the plan ;), mine arnt curbed or anything just original powder coat is now chipping / flaking off. I think grey will as well, I did like the thought of lumo orange for 5 mins then thought better of it haha.

Clio Sport 172 Cup
I say go black or anthracite over the white mate. white get dirty easy and make the car look messy overall.

Looks good though exhaust is nice.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looking good, I really like Monaco blue. I would go for a nice silver like the 172 wheels or go grey/anthracite.

What exhaust is that? Looks good in the bumper like it is.

clio ph2 172
Thanks, okay now silver in the mix... Hmm... What a decision. :S.
Exhaust is, ktec de cat, de silenced power flow 2.5" ( believe it or not ) so just back box. Sound very nice IMO. Quiet raspy, but not to boomy on the motorway.

Thanks harry

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye would really consider silver. It's a great colour against blue.