ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned ready for fcs

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Not the most amazing job or pics in the world, but it's the first time I've used AG SRP and some Meguiars NXT Gen Tech Wax over the whole car and the wheels. Also used AG Bodywork Shampoo & Conditioner, as well as AG Fast Glass and AG Bumper Care, and Meguiars Hot Wheels tyre dressing Came out really well, but poor compared to some people on here (Paul ;)) Still has a lot of blemishes and stone chips on it and could benefit from a good PC, although it's still glass smooth on the bonnet and wings from when planetx did it for me on there. Wish I'd clayed it but didn't have the money to get a clay kit before the weekend. Gonna have to take some Quik Detailer with me after the motorway trip though.

Anyway enough of the ramblings, heres the pics:

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

182-racing-blue

I thought FCS was on Sunday?

Well.... if it is then surely you will have to clean it again before you go, or is it going to be garaged til then?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
it's supposed to rain tomorrow and friday, and i'm going up on saturday so today was the only day i could do it

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
well hopefully the wax will protect it and the quick detailer will be broken out saturday evening/early sunday morning at the hotel

Suzuki Ignis Sport
No point cleaning it apparently, the weathers going to be gash anyway.

Cafcross, when i'm next in Kent i'll come meet u with ya

05 IO 182 cup
looks lovely mate top job, was going to say your brave cleaning a black clio on a wednesday for FCS on the sunday - she will be dirty by tomorrow morning - quick get the car vacuum sealed !!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That tyre shine is going to sling like f**k...Defo take a MF cloth and detailer!