ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned her today & got my member pack

I know it looks s**t, I had to put it like that temporarily so it didn't rub until I have time to sort it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TBF, he did explain why the exhaust was hanging low, people just didn't read the 1st post. As per usual.

I read it but my comment was relevant to your post :)

Nothing wrong with having a well presented standard car. Of course it's your car to do as you please with but generally people have been trying to help you.

Why does it rub the bumper? and which part do you mean rubs the bumper?

Where the catback is split so its easier to get over the axle when fitting, it is adjustable.
When I fitted it I forgot to allow room for expansion for when it gets hot so I tightened it all up so it sat out the back the distance I wanted it to.

Its fine when its cold, but when the pipe warms up it all expands a little and the top of the backbox rubs on the inside of the bumper.

All that needs to be done tomorrow is move that adjustable join in a CM or 2.

clio campus sport
look man its your car, if ppl dont like it then thats there problem there not driving it man dont change it coz ppl tell you too if your happy then do what you want, too many forums these days conforming to what every1 else wants and likes not what the driver wants or likes.

look man its your car, if ppl dont like it then thats there problem there not driving it man dont change it coz ppl tell you too if your happy then do what you want, too many forums these days conforming to what every1 else wants and likes not what the driver wants or likes.

Lol Im very naive.
But I think your right im some ways, 1 day everyones car will look the same.

A ANIMAL

yeai boi. did is da attitude 2 av, innit

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
standard exhaust, put the mudflaps, "por" badge and k-tec sticker in the bin, lower, silvervisions, rs grille and your halfway there.

Never take advice off anybody who types like the above.

Discounted 1*2 parts
its got potential :)

IMO i'd remove the stickers, badges and flaps.

I started with something similar and ended up with this

P1030462.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL.