ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned and Splitter Fitted

R26
Cleaned my car today, fitted a new splitter and also some new number plates :D

Heres a few pics, let me know what you think..

Before

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0006.jpg

After

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing how much of a difference a splitter can make the the appearance of the front of your car.

R26
Amazing how much of a difference a splitter can make the the appearance of the front of your car.

Yea i wish i did it sooner now! put it off for a while until i had done other mods due to the cost of a piece of plastic!

Very pleased with how it looks now though :D

RB 182
Only joking. Looking smart and splitters do make a big difference to the front end. Sick of my car being dirty now. just ordered a foam lance and some snow foam but if it aint here before the Whitby meet it aint getting cleaned.

RB 182
yeah right. Well my garage is cleaned out now and can do cars anytime now so if you want it doing let me know. Knoxy wanted his doing ages ago but just didnt get around to it.

Black 182
yeah right. Well my garage is cleaned out now and can do cars anytime now so if you want it doing let me know. Knoxy wanted his doing ages ago but just didnt get around to it.

Yea i think he still does but its quite far for him to come

I will be in touch mate ;)

To right I still want it done! plus i would easy drive 100 miles just for Scott to clean my car. :D

P.S Jacko your car was nowhere near dirty enough, you should of left it another week.
I might do mine before the meet but then again it'll only be filthy again by the time I get to teeside park so i'd rather have a lie in.