ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned and pictured for the first time

non sport
hi all i was going to do a project thread on this but got messed about over a camera and the rest is history, was going to sell the wheels, and tried to on here but little interest but after today iv decided to keep them as i really like them now!!

what iv done so far is...

sport grille...£35 delivered
spoiler........£30 delivered
pressed plates..£20 delivered
steering wheel & boss £50 collected
60mm pi springs...£40 delivered
and wheels...£190 collected

so as you can see its all fairly cheap!!done on a budget.

plans are...

colour code...already have it all just need to set myself up in the shed!!
sport interior
clio mats
oh and get rid of the tiny bump on the bonnet...my fault!

please excuse the phone pics (hope they work!) and any comments welcome.

Dan

Attachments

• SP_A0217.jpg
    SP_A0217.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 164
  • SP_A0215.jpg
    SP_A0215.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 135
  • SP_A0214.jpg
    SP_A0214.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 150
  • SP_A0216.jpg
    SP_A0216.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 139

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good man!!! That looks bloody lovely!

(Although I don't like them colour coded.)

non sport
Good man!!! That looks bloody lovely!

(Although I don't like them colour coded.)

thanks mate, much appreciated...i am torn bout the colour coding thats why im keeping the originals and bought spares so if i dont like it i can change them back

172 Monaco
wheels look good chap, should get some Colour Coding done on the wheels tho, get a sport rear bumper deffo!! and i would say if you can afford it do a sport front end, looks much nicer imo.

But overall Great looking and good potential. Where did u get the wheels from?

non sport
wheels look good chap, should get some Colour Coding done on the wheels tho, get a sport rear bumper deffo!! and i would say if you can afford it do a sport front end, looks much nicer imo.

But overall Great looking and good potential. Where did u get the wheels from?

got the wheels off clio-coldron off here just after xmas. i hadnt thought of colour coding the wheels. good idea actually mate as the centres are bubbling slightly so good opportunity. not sure on the sport bumpers yet, we'll have to see how the budget stretches!!thanks for the advise on colour coding wheels tho!

172 Monaco
Deffo would keep the lip polished and then just do the centres the cars colour would look really good IMO. But yeh no worries.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great work so far, love the colour, although I'm biased. (You Pm'd me about some parts but I'd sold them already, wish I'd given them to ya now sorry) lol!

Will look a million times better colour coded, don't listen to daniel! Will improve it no end!

Either colour code or sport rear bumper, and colour code front bumper?

Keep it up :)

Oh, and no pics of the steering wheel?

non sport
thanks all for the good comments...to be honest im a bit ashamed of the interior as its a bit messy but will post some up when i get it colour coded. to be fair i got very lucky on the Bay with cheap parts and off here too!!

iv got some side skirts for it too which i picked up for a fiver, just subtle plain ones, whats everyones view on fitting them???yey or nay?

PH1 172
looks good dude!

my advice....dont colour code, middles of the rims colour of the car, lips matte black and a bonnet bra

non sport
looks good dude!

my advice....dont colour code, middles of the rims colour of the car, lips matte black and a bonnet bra

cheers mate, i did look into bonnet bra but changed my mind. im proper undecissive!!really want to get a nice interior before i go any further on the exterior though...

non sport
here's a couple more pics off my Dad's camera...his Clio which is in the background is now in the classifieds if anyones interested

Attachments

• 100_1004.jpg
    100_1004.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_1005.jpg
    100_1005.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_1007.jpg
    100_1007.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 70