ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Seat Belts

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Cant find the thread I saw the other month, Basicly my white (well they was) seat belts are dirty, and im sure ive seen a thread somewhere on how to clean them?

Anyone done this or know the link to the thread?

Thanks

Focus RS + S3
pull them out of the car, shut door on them, some people jet wash them, i used a new nail brush in a bucket of warm water and washing powder

Clio 182
My were bogging, I just used a small steam cleaner, lots of washing powder and hot water and LOTS of elbow grease, they came up a treat!

Medium brush, an all purpose cleaner like Meguiars APC or Tesco's Daisy and patience. Bare in mind, the wetter the seat belts get, the more slowly they will dry. And if you force dry them, you might end up with streaks.

Always test a small, inconspicuous area first, to make sure they are colour fast to the product you end up using.

BG182FF
Im going to try the door trick next time, i just cant seem to get mine clean at all using elbow grease. Though i gave up after i realised it looked worse than when i started