ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Clean My Car" Discounts?

Hi there, I am after a new wash mit and found that there was a clio members discount, any who I tryed putting the code in from this site into the clean my car one and it didn't work? I've tryed e-mailing them but with no luck?

I take it you mean Clean Your Car?

There isn't a discount for them. Its a points based thing. Spend a pound, earn a point, and redeem it when you next buy something. 1 point = 5p

TBH I'm not wanting to go into details and bad mouth anyone over the forum, just wasn't up to standards of the other companies IMO.

I take it you mean Clean Your Car?

There isn't a discount for them. Its a points based thing. Spend a pound, earn a point, and redeem it when you next buy something. 1 point = 5p

But if you go onto the "members discounts" area there is one for a 5% discount with a code, thats what I used? if it doesn't work it shouldn't be advitised?

CYC doesn't have a discount code anymore. The use a points collection system to get you to come back next time. Quite clever ;)

I bought a G220 kit with polishes etc and it came to quite a lot. £200+

So next time I went I had quite a few points to get something

CYC doesn't have a discount code anymore. The use a points collection system to get you to come back next time. Quite clever ;)

I bought a G220 kit with polishes etc and it came to quite a lot. £200+

So next time I went I had quite a few points to get something

I see thanks.