ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean install and reinstalling purchased but downloaded apps.

Mk2 Golf GTI
What's the deal with this?

I bought Office for Mac student when I was at uni but that was 2 years ago and I feel like doing a fresh install of OS X as I'm getting more into music production and want it all to run smoothly.

How do I reinstall the software and do I need keys again? I have no clue where I'd find them as I can't seem to find the emails I have from microsoft.

It was a digital river download as far as I can remember

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Pm from the op for further info:

It just seems to be a bit slow and clunky compared to when I first had it. Got 4gb of Ram but I can't even run the demo project on Logic without it running out of memory. Is that purely a RAM issue?

Would I be just as well of deleting whatever I don't want and running something like Onyx?

Thoughts, chaps ?

Clio 182
First thing I would do is delete any programs/files I dont need then go in to the disk utility and erase free space. Maybe do a 7 pass delete and leave it over night to complete as it can take hours!