ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Cuppy with new badges

Nippy white cup
Went for a little blast as it was sunny this lunchtime and deceided to take a couple of pics (only phone ones tho :()

Wheels are pretty much fucked now due to the PF pads so I'll probably get them resprayed soon but apart from that I'm well happy (Thanks Mark/Middo :))

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488m.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491m.jpg

Absolute cracker!
Thank Nicole again for helping me out last week fella.. i was a reet pain in the arse.

lovely that....very rare colour too!

rear number plate looks like it comes out the way in the middle judging by the shadow from the car though!

Nippy white cup
Cheers guys

@ Dan yeah she said you were a ball ache ;)

Yeah the plate has been on for nearly 5 years now..the g forces have taken their toll hehe

Chris

Nippy white cup
Yeah Ste would love to get some nice coilys on but can afford at the mo. It is great fun on the track as is and you could probably have 3+ track days for the cash I'd be spending on suspension

Chris

Nippy white cup
Cheers for the comments. Going to be ordering some new badges (that one has been on there nearly 5 years so it has at least stayed stuck on! lol) and probably get some new plates as they are looking a little tatty these days

Chris

172 Cup
Looks good! I love the white. Only thing I would do is get some new reg. plates and have them velcro'd on... looks better.