ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Cup

172 cup
Spent the day cleaning the car after having my wheels refurbed so thought id best post some up let me know what you think cheers

14234637240_281be6462e_c.jpg

image by Pearce8, on Flickr

14234787977_014ac12703_c.jpg

14417884811_cc6a56c830_c.jpg

14419951242_8ba55f6f10_c.jpg

14441422813_e659e0ac83_c.jpg

14398130066_d3bd7203d5_c.jpg

172 cup
Mint. What's the spec?

Not a lot really mate I've de specced it from what was on it when I bought it
just trying to keep it clean I've dropped it off today to have the front end resprayed as Allthough you can't see it the fronts peppered in stone chips

Clio 200 CUP
bryera what do you think matey ?

Stop I still miss her now don't think the 200 got the same kick but you done a good job geting her back to standard and is one of the best looking 172 Cups I seen in a long time you still got them seats in ?

Nice car mate !

Looks amazing, all that's missing is a splitter. Has definitely confirmed that I need to get my wheels refurbished silver and clean the car!

172 cup
Stop I still miss her now don't think the 200 got the same kick but you done a good job geting her back to standard and is one of the best looking 172 Cups I seen in a long time you still got them seats in ?

Nice car mate !

the ones you fitted? yes mate Allthough they will be goin.front ends being painted this week it's all go

172 cup
Looks amazing, all that's missing is a splitter. Has definitely confirmed that I need to get my wheels refurbished silver and clean the car!

Splitter is being fitted once the car comes back Friday got one sitting in the garage waiting

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lovely, still have a soft spot for a lovely clean cup

for me it just needs cup door badges, an o.e ariel, silver calipers, and the xenons binning

Anyway, I thought you had a 200??

172 cup
Lovely, still have a soft spot for a lovely clean cup

for me it just needs cup door badges, an o.e ariel, silver calipers, and the xenons binning

Anyway, I thought you had a 200??

I did mate had to sell it as I needed two cars I've actually removed the door badges didn't like them silver calipers are a no go for me I've painted mine black xenons are far superior to the standard headlights ;)