ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Cup in a Car Park

BMW E46 330i Touring
Gave the Cup a clean today and thought that I've not pic-*****d for a while so about time... :)

Went to the nearest multi-story this evening for some cool lighting pics; not the most imaginative but I'm quite happy. Paying £1.40 to get back out again wasn't so great though.

11Oct08159.jpg

11Oct08151.jpg

11Oct08138.jpg

11Oct08127.jpg

11Oct08141.jpg

11Oct08126.jpg

11Oct08132.jpg

11Oct08149.jpg

Opinions, comments & criticisms (constructive) welcome; hopefully the wheels will be getting a refurb in a couple months and I may stick some Sportlines on to tidy the front stance up a bit, but standard is the future with this baby. ;)

FF RB 182
fit.

really really like these pictures! The white light make the car look slightly unreal lol.

love it hun :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers for the comments guys, tis quite strange how location, lighting and camera can make or break a photo of a car! I messed around with the shutter speed quite a bit and like the darker shots where the strip lighting is more obvious.

The pics were taken with an old(ish) Panasonic Lumix FZ7. It's only a point and shoot 6mp or something, but I love the Leica lens!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had braided lines/dot5.1 and sportlines on my cup and it was perfect.

The handling, comfort, feel.....everything was just perfect.

BMW E46 and E36
Looks absolutely mint mate!! Really like that! I agree with the sportlines but apart from that it's perfect.

Top pics and car, makes a strangely nice change to see a standard Cup.

Very impressive pics actually, the light makes it look slightly unreal, but in a good way. Worth the £1.40 imo!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers for the comments people, nice to know that I don't need to make radical alterations to the car to get good comments. :) I was all set on changing the colour of the alloys, but over the past few weeks I've been thinking that I'll just be going silver again, maybe with added flake. As said, a new (stealth) exhaust and Sportlines will be coming soon and I imagine that will be it...

I had braided lines/dot5.1 and sportlines on my cup and it was perfect.

The handling, comfort, feel.....everything was just perfect.

The feel of the car is spot on as it is so hopefully the Sportlines will just sort out the stance a bit whilst not losing any of the driving feel. I could go down the coilovers route, but she's not driven that way enough to really justify the expense. May replace the shocks when I change the springs though just to tighten it up a bit.

Top pics and car, makes a strangely nice change to see a standard Cup.

Very impressive pics actually, the light makes it look slightly unreal, but in a good way. Worth the £1.40 imo!

Cheers chap; yeah I'm really pleased with a few of the shots although I deleted loads! Haven't got a tripod so I borrowed my old man's and am pleased I did.

tyre black dude......lol

looks spot on chap, who would have thought you can sleep flat out in the back you midget

Yuutttuuppp - I ran out! Thee's a little bit of gloss on the tyres but I'll have to pick up some more before the next clean. Used the dregs of my AG Bumper Care and it actually gives a nice finish.

Yep, you can sleep in the back of a Clio quite comfortably... ;)

11Oct08081.jpg

:D

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, you know I dont stand on sentiment... a good ruined thread is the best kind!

Cheers clairemae :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah I'm the same guys; when I got the silvervisions for the front and rears they only had 1 set left so picked up a set of the Osrams too. Figured they'd look even stranger on the back so chucked them in the front. Quite liked them originally but they look out of place when everything else is silver and shiny... :)