ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean BG 182

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I've had it a few months now but only just had chance to take some decent pics. Completely standard and in poverty spec.

6-20.jpg

5-26.jpg

4-29.jpg

3-30.jpg

2-35.jpg

1-35.jpg

320d
It's clean. Can't believe how much better the cup pack's make them look though. So rare to see a standard non cupped one.

renaultsport clio182
looks sweet tho mate, and tbh i dont mind poverty spec lol, cup pack sus?....you would seriously have to drive like your life depended on it anyway to see any difference in handling, and i sort of prefer the wheels this colour. this one is identical to mine....amazing drive!!:)

Fiesta ST-3
Wow that does look odd in poverty spec! Still looks nice though :) with a splitter/spoiler and some sportlines that will look awesome... I think the silver wheels look fresh!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I prefer the silver wheels, if she was staying I would get some sportlines fitted along with a cup spoiler and Fabia splitter.