ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean bean & seat belts.

Decided today to clean my seat belts since they was filthy. I used @Austin-182's method which worked perfectly, I won't go into detail about it as he has documented it in his project thread here. I'm so happy with the end result. Also yesterday I sprayed my grilles which has made the front end look so much better.

Only did a quick wash as I'm not feeling to well, didn't capture the Inferno colour too well in the photo's either, it's really hard.

12569668124_f43491e833_b.jpg

Dirty by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

12569314913_5d088df724_b.jpg

Cleaned by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

12569665694_a94f858a3d_b.jpg

12569193425_6bddc73905_b.jpg

4 by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

12569179075_aa4ee0e4c8_b.jpg

Inferno shine by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

12569304643_544020425d_b.jpg

12569302473_26cb874cbf_b.jpg

12569323643_4298ef1608_b.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I like yourself have done my seat belts and its so pleasing to see them clean.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Im well suited to Inferno, I got told at work by my boss last week im a bit like marmite lol bit like inferno then :approve:

Renault Clio182 bean
My seatbelts are exactly the same, I need to do mine asap lol, Inferno is the best colour IMO....... im not biased at all ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
to say inferno is never seen on the road really theres loads of us on here :approve: cant remember how many are listed on post your inferno pic I started back in 08 :)

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Tom thats another cracking job on the belts :cool: very much :approve: do they take much time to dry out??

Great weekends work young man ;)

Pat

Im well suited to Inferno, I got told at work by my boss last week im a bit like marmite lol bit like inferno then :approve:

Haha!

My seatbelts are exactly the same, I need to do mine asap lol, Inferno is the best colour IMO....... im not biased at all ;)

It is the best, I'm not biased either though :dapprove:

to say inferno is never seen on the road really theres loads of us on here :approve: cant remember how many are listed on post your inferno pic I started back in 08 :)

I don't know how I've not seen you about in your yet!!

Almost as nice as BG ;)

Haha cheeky ;)

Tom thats another cracking job on the belts :cool: very much :approve: do they take much time to dry out??

Great weekends work young man ;)

Pat

Cheers mate, I'm well chuffed with them. No mate about 45 mins in todays sun, resting on the windscreen.

I'm a very busy guy, feel like I've spent all weekend on my car... ooo wait I have ;)

looks tidy mate. good job on the seat belts.

Cheers fella!

RB Clio 182
The seatbelts look great mate, im going to do mine when i get time, cars looking lovely, painting the grills makes such a difference imo, its one of the best mods ive done tbh.

Just a very nice car mate

:D

The seatbelts look great mate, im going to do mine when i get time, cars looking lovely, painting the grills makes such a difference imo, its one of the best mods ive done tbh.

Yeah it totally changes the front end, freshens it up no end!

Busy lad with the Bean lol ;)

Great weekends work busy man :approve:

Pat

Hahah well ;)

Cheers Pat, I'll drop you that map cd back this week if you want, since I'm not at work!

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
No work!!!! you can do my front grill n seat belts then :clap: with plenty of time on youre hands lol ;)

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Haha I can't take credit for doing the grilles. I just took the car apart and put it back together, what I'm best at! My mate did the spraying![/QUOTE]

Is he off aswell Tom lol ;)

Ah cool! If your going to get headlight washers get some from a 225 as they are slightly smaller and look better!

Car looks good with the grills sprayed, I must get round to doing mine!

Not sure if I'm going to bother, it means getting all the pipe, washers, extra pump, different washer bottle then wiring it in!

Yeah it really is worth doing! You're car looks great though, which I had your engine ;)

Is he off aswell Tom lol ;)

Haha afraid not ;)

Them seatbelts!! Such a difference

Really worth doing, soon as I saw Austins thread I was just like wow!

V smart dude , plus great advert for Sainsbury's Lol

Cheers, haha yeah ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
always on the a610 (work on there) will keep look out theres a trophy I see in the morning with a trophy plate ive waved at him lol

Clio 182 FF
My seatbelts are like this they look terrible so I've bought a set of 172 black belts to swap over

Looks great i do love a bean! Cleaning the seat belts is one job i never got round to doing on any of my RS's in the past, wish i did though makes a hell of a difference.

always on the a610 (work on there) will keep look out theres a trophy I see in the morning with a trophy plate ive waved at him lol

Think I may have seen that trophy about in Ripley before

Nice Bean !! IMO Infernos are the best!! ;)

Yes they are! ;)

My seatbelts are like this they look terrible so I've bought a set of 172 black belts to swap over

I was thinking about doing that, but I like the silver when they're clean!

Looks great i do love a bean! Cleaning the seat belts is one job i never got round to doing on any of my RS's in the past, wish i did though makes a hell of a difference.

Cheers mate, yeah it does!
@ThomasBrentnall I cleaned up the seatbelts up on my bean yesterday too :lolup:

What a coincidence! Have they come up well?