ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clean and shiny family shed.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
ive never really been a fan of cleaning a car.

The reason is because i used to have a 1994 mk3 polo gt in red and used to clean it every week without fail and it was spotless inside and out, it was pride and joy, use to spend all day changing and cleaning bits on it.

spent £££££ on cleaning stuff then rolled it through a field so never really got back into the cleaning thing.

but was round a sofaboys today and he polished his clio and polished a small bit on my car and it looked alright so i went home, got the clay, polish and wax out and started to clean it.

still need to get the wheels off and do them but looks very shiny as it is.
also need to reattach my cupra r splitter and wait for the renault foglight blank to come back instock.

i will also be at trax, im on at 4.10 if u want to laugh at me going slow round silverstone ;)
and sorry about the shaved head, drunken mistake etc
pics

used meguires claybar kit, then autoglym ultra deep shine then autoglym extra gloss protection.

meganeclean1.jpg

meganeclean3.jpg

feels like glass
meganeclean2.jpg

meganeclean4.jpg

local CS idiot
Lbrench

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Came up very nice! Surprised you haven't had the wheels done black yet

so am i, lol im keeping these as next years track wheels and this years winter wheels and im planning on getting some differnt wheels, maybe compomotives or ultraleggeras to go with the drop after i have had the coilovers on it and run them day to day