ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Claying...

1.5dci
was claying the car last night until it started raining and getting dark, but does it matter about wax, because before doing it i had quite a few coats on, which i re did once i finished, but does it matter about it before, or does it still work through the wax?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
:S

Claying your car = Remove's all the wax and protection.

Putting wax on after = Adding protection

I'm confused lol what is it you want to know?

1.5dci
ah kwl, thanks, just wanted to make sure it was doing something whilst it was waxed, or if i needed to wait until the next time i needed to wax and then do it before.
At least there was some lovely beading on it this morning when i came out, just need to do the drivers side & bonnet, as could only do the passengers side, roof and boot!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
GrammerTime.gif

1.5dci
ah sorry,
thats basically what i did, washed, clayed, rinsed, polished with SRP and then put a layer of the turtle wax extreme , although i forgot and dried it between washing & claying too, then remembered i didn't need to