ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classification query........

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Hello, several "car enthusiasts" have told me that my Clio is a non-sport?
Not sure if this is accurate so if anyone with any knowledge could let me know the score please I would be most grateful.

The car:

MKII PH1 Y reg Clio "Sport" 1.2 16V.
Has a sport badge on the ass end and is registered as a Clio Sport.

Discuss........

Regards

Rob.

172 ph-quick
Yours is a clio sport, however it is not a renaultsport clio.
Essentially like a ford ghia, no real reason to it just a way to use up some left over sport badges.

You're one of the very few people that actually has a 'Clio Sport'

A 172/182 is a Clio RenaultSport but thick people call them ClioSports.

ex 182, now Evo IV
Screenshot2011-04-30at185047.gif

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Ok.......
Appolgies for not understanding the semantics of the "Sport" wording, bit of a newbie so cut me some slack ;-)
So it's a Clio sport not a "Renault Sport Clio", gotcha.

Cheers

R.

I didn't mean you, I meant all the other 'tards on here who buy a 172 for £500 quid and then jabber on about 'my new cliosport' Lol.

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
I didn't mean you, I meant all the other 'tards on here who buy a 172 for £500 quid and then jabber on about 'my new cliosport' Lol.
Oh right, well following the Hamsterly Forrest meet and seeing some of the cars there I was quite impressed to say the least, made my pride and joy look poop lol.
Inspired by the tidiness of those Renault Sport's I have decided to make my second car a 172/182 next year once I have the cash saved and fingers crossed have my first years no claims for the insurance.

R.