ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clarkson crashes a GT3

Staged because were it a real race the porsche wouldn't of lost the lead and won by a fair margin lol, although that don't make interesting telly does it.

T

thecremeegg

Staged because were it a real race the porsche wouldn't of lost the lead and won by a fair margin lol, although that don't make interesting telly does it.

Why wouldnt it have lost the lead? im confused? It cant brake as late as the R8 and cant turn as well but makes up for it on the straight :rasp:

T

thecremeegg

Perhaps that wasnt the right terminology but explain why its not possible for another car to actually be better than the GT3 at some things? just because its a porsche doesnt mean its superior at everything

T

thecremeegg

I'm just failing to see how a race was staged when the faster car won by a mile :rolleyes:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well then cheer the feck up. You can be as miserable as a rainy day in slough sometimes.

T

thecremeegg

I think its from his new DVD as they've already tested the R8 and GT3 before - its a supercar DVD so it fits

B

Brown.

Wiggum you are a miserable c*nt...every response is a negative! get a girlfriend!!

IMG_1798.gif

rather have one of these if im honest, biased though i guess ;)

*sigh* Anyone should be able to tell that race was staged. It's so obvious. May as well have pulled over to the side of the road and waved each other past.

:approve:

PS. I'd take the GT3!

SLK 350
This is just one of the MANY reasons that Women should be seen, and not fking heard!

She ruined that video.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This is just one of the MANY reasons that Women should be seen, and not fking heard!

She ruined that video.

Why? because of her voice or because you now know you will never be as good as a woman in a car?...lol

C

clio172cup20

The R8 is an Audi - 90k for an Audi... You Mad!!?!?!

90k for a Porsche is more like it.