ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CL10 LOL

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
My mate was talking to me about this plate, said he was about to buy it when it came out.

Saw it today driving home from work in Durham (bottom of framwellgate moor/pity me), was on a new Silver Polo.

Made me lol :D

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Saw a very similar one the other day on a 10 plate clio S which start CL10 xxx. Cant remember the last three digits are the girl driving it was rather tasty and I was "pre-occupied" with her.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
CL10 FTL is still for sale on DVLA website for £399

CL10 FTW seems to have gone :)

CL10 CUP has gone too, im sure there are loads of good ones to be had though!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I want to find an awesome plate.... How do they work? Can you put 'CL1O xxx' on a 2005 car for example?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Screenshot2010-10-22at132906.png

Titanium Clio 182
Random bloke from the building next to ours at work approached me the other week, having seen that I'd got a Sport.
Asked me if I knew anyone interested in buying CL10 SPT.
Wants absolute daft money for it though, reckons he paid over 2 grand for it.
Got his number if anyone wants it.

Albi 200
CL10 FTL is still for sale on DVLA website for £399

CL10 FTW seems to have gone :)

CL10 CUP has gone too, im sure there are loads of good ones to be had though!

CL10 CUP is on a green cup iirc I searched for it on the 'my car check' iPhone app

Meg 250/E36 Touring
CL10 CUP is on Renault's press demo Alien Green Cup (of course!) My demo has CL10 CDG on it :)

Good fun!

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
Renault in bury bought up a load. they have clio luv clio rrs and some others I can't remember

Da

Less
Yeah i remember seeing cl10 cup on one recently. think they are on here?

DA on here has CL10 DAR iirc.

Hi :)

CL10 DAZ was my plate of choice...unfortunately it was bought by a woman called Vikki about 2 days before I went online to buy it.

DAR are my initials :)

CL10 NOB is up here in the NorthWest too.

S4 Avant
A white 200 parked next to me in Sheffield Mcdonalds on Thursday. CL10 DO U was the plate.

yeah.... McDonalds.... you heard.

Westy. MX5
I've seen a couple of CL10xxx plates around, I'm surprised they are not picked up by the DVLA and auctioned, as they they do with other Name of Marque reggies. Grab 'em while you can.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Aha just had a look canny thew good ones

Some i thought of
- CL10 CYA
- CL10 TYM
- CL10 SPT

200 with booost
A white 200 parked next to me in Sheffield Mcdonalds on Thursday. CL10 DO U was the plate.

yeah.... McDonalds.... you heard.

Yeah, Mcdonalds that was me, the wife has just found out about my junk food habit lol, Your clio looked a bit tasty too, loving the alloys.

Renaultsport 200
Hi guys (and girls) Just joined Cliosport.net. I joined in response to a mate Googling my number plate and a link to this forum came up. I own CL10 NOB, the photo copied/pasted by Sir_Dave from Pistonheads. The car rolled into my house because after a spirited drive, I parked it on my slope of a driveway and 20 minutes later after the brakes cooled, it released itself and hit the house. Small mark and broken number plate. Car now always parked in gear !

In response to Da suggesting the car lives in the N/W, it actually lives in Kent. We were in Manchester when it was spotted visiting relatives.

I have had an amazing response to the plate, 95%+ positive. It gets photographed on a regular basis from people in cars travelling behind me and when its parked in the street etc. Had it valued last week at over three time what I paid for it so they are good investments. CL10 YOB is still available on the DVLA website for £405