ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CL10 CUP

BMW 320d M-Sport
Saw this last night at Festival Leisure in Basildon about 11pm, looked awesome with the plate and in white, nearly makes me want a 200! :eek: Well done sir!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Maybe a dealer demo someone was driving on trade plates or something..

I know I drove home once totally unaware a car hadn't had its correct plates fitted! Just said 'BUY ONE' on it lol

White clique
Maybe a dealer demo someone was driving on trade plates or something..

I know I drove home once totally unaware a car hadn't had its correct plates fitted! Just said 'BUY ONE' on it lol

the boss of my local BMW dealer rattles around with the actual number plate BUY 1

2004 182FF
the boss of my local BMW dealer rattles around with the actual number plate BUY 1

I steward at Goodwood FOS every year and on the Saturday when all the incredibly rich folk turn up for the dinner reception at Goodwood House in their Bentleys and Ferraris etc, the BMW guys turn up. No idea who they are, probably execs or head of something UK. If you want a perfect of example of pricks on wheels stand and watch.

"Sorry sir the front of house is drop off only and as there's only you in the car you should park on the track and wak upto the house"
"I know I know I just want everyone to see my new Ferrari"

Anyway, two identical and immaculate 7 series in convoy... first plate 'BMW 1', car behind 'BMW 2'. Couple of guys get out from each with a few drop dead gorgeous girls. Thats how to roll.

... I checked askmid when I got home and neither showed up as insured so I presume were just stuck on out of sign of the gates. Bunch of frauds.

Last edited: