ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Circuit Paul Ricard - Fast cars, rich people, beautiful women...

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Well got back from South of France Sunday evening after being out there with work for the official 'rollout' of our cars.

What an amazing weekend, lovely weather and atmosphere. Quite a few problems with some cars but ours run fine bar a crank pullet bolt coming loose and loosing all collant from a rad hose. Nothing serious eh...

The ammount of money being spent oon this project is silly, as is the wealth of the customers.

Few pics and sweet movie.

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

th_MOV00554.jpg

www.cliocupexperience.com
>Spent most of the week polishing the feckers though heh.

I could think of worse places to be while poishing the feckers;)

Do you need a spanner carrier on your next trip?

Turbos.
Is that semen you have smeared on the lens as they probably the worse pictures i have ever seen LOL.

I'm not a fan of the normal SLR but those race ones look sweet, what are they? Do you ever take them to Dunsfold?

M

mini-valver

Can I have a job....................................Seriously.

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Is that semen you have smeared on the lens as they probably the worse pictures i have ever seen LOL.

I'm not a fan of the normal SLR but those race ones look sweet, what are they? Do you ever take them to Dunsfold?

My apologies...

Pics were taken with my crappy camera phone.

Yeah they have been to dunsfold a few times for testing.

Megane Trophy
I absolutely Paul Ricard, without a doubt the best test track in the world.

Caterham run a 6 hr endurance race there every year and the welcome and hospitality is amazing.
We scuffed one of the kerbs on the circuit entrance with the truck and within 15 mins they had repainted it!

SLR looks awesome in race spec i must say. What series they running in or they Fia GT equalisation tests?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i am very jealous!

would be a job i would actually enjoy so money wouldnt be an issue, whereas now i earn as much money as poss to fund messing with cars lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'm jealous and I dislike you because of it :D

Dan

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Cheers for comments guys, yeah pay is pretty shite tbh but its a job i enjpy and it has its perks, gotta work my way up the ladder and progrese for my pay to increase.

Very lucky to have the oppertunity really, only 18 and first proper paid job in motorsport really.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Nah people who say you're lucky are jealous mate heh, you've obviously got some kinda skills or you wouldn't have the job! You lucky t**t ;)

Dan