ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christopher's UR 200

JFC just ban people promoting the Cup spoiler already. I realise it's personal choice, but really? It ruins the car. They could perhaps pull them off if they were straight line weapons, but wearing a wing and getting torn a new one by VAG diesels on the motorway? Really?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
JFC just ban people promoting the Cup spoiler already. I realise it's personal choice, but really? It ruins the car. They could perhaps pull them off if they were straight line weapons, but wearing a wing and getting torn a new one by VAG diesels on the motorway? Really?

Worth taking the diffuser and splitter and sh*t off too?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
All is well thanks Chris. Have to admit im not normally a fan of the latest 200's but im loving yours! I bet you miss the 182's mpg ;o)

Not a 320d
This actually makes me want to buy a 200. If I did it would be in exactly this spec. EXACTLY. + Recaros......

Im with Roy on the spoiler too. They look daft.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Everything I shoot tends to be on an angle, I have to pull it in for the magazine work I do so I let myself go wild for my personal work haha