ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Meet?

RS 189.9
Hey Gang,

I know we've had a couple of meets recently but was thinking about having a bit of a get together before Christmas and consuming some turkey!
Maybe a couple of weeks before? Weds 10th of Dec possibly.
I'm thinking Shire Horse in Maidenhead as we haven't been over that way for a while.
Let me know and il get numbers to book a table if peeps are interested!
E

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Be good to have a catch up!

Jekyll and Hyde on the A33?

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
The Jekyll and Hyde is a great pub! I go there often. Anywhere's better than the white heart in hook. Which is an absaloute dive full of morons! IMO of course!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Which white hart don't you like?
The one that's Basingstoke end of the A30 they're both pretty awful though! All though I have noticed that they've had a makeover. The Raven isn't too bad but over priced! The jekyll and Hyde is a good pub though. Just further down the A33 from longbridge mill.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I go to the old white hart (one thats just before the roundabout when going from basingstoke to hook) for the occasional lunch as its just up the road from work.
Food is good and half decent price, its a branded one (greeneking/meet and eat) so shares menus with other pubs.
Never been of an evening so unsure of the local 'clientel'.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I go to the old white hart (one thats just before the roundabout when going from basingstoke to hook) for the occasional lunch as its just up the road from work.
Food is good and half decent price, its a branded one (greeneking/meet and eat) so shares menus with other pubs.
Never been of an evening so unsure of the local 'clientel'.
I used to rent a place in hook a few years a go and was often in there on a Friday night... In fact maybe I was the cause of all the problems! [emoji6] either way it would be great to have a Xmas meet!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
It's not great for a meet as car park is small, it's pay and display now, and you can't reserve a table.

I think we should just do Longbridge Mill again, everyone knows it and easy to get to from M4 or M3.