ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Moyles In My Hotel .... Now

Titanium F/F 182
As regularirly described in the press I'm sat opposite the roly poly DJ now. Anybody got any questions you want to ask him. Guess he is doncaster for the Kaiser Cheifs show

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Its not too late to find another Hotel tonight, but failing that ask him who it was that told him he was funny or even amusing. :rasp:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
you staying at the regent by any chance??

played there a few months back. think it had some beetles connection too

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
tell him his breakfast show is s**t, he isnt funny he's very overrated, his jingles arent funny and he's a fat ignorant prick!

A silver Honda
Dare you to say,

"Oh hello, you're that funny Radio 1 morning DJ....Scott Mills isn't it?"

Clio 182 Trophy
Sooooo...... random.

How often does that Fat cnut say that??

And if you see "comedy" Dave tell him he is about as funny as crabs and to remove his tongue from fatties arse.

impreza sti prodrive
chris moyles is the best radio presenter bar scot mills on radio 1..

tell him to give a shout out to clio sport:)

M2 Competition
Lol, if you guys all feel so strongly, why dont you ring up his breakfast show and tell him yourself?

Its like bullies in a playground, as soon as one pipes up, you all think its cool to call him a cnut.

If he was that bad a presenter, he wouldnt be where he is today!

Now Rex has piped up in his defence, I think I will now say that I quite like his show, it's a good listen on the way into work in a morning (provided I get my lazy arse out of bed before 10am).

Moyles is a legend.

Comedy Dave is ironic anyway! :roll:

Should have asked him whats the fastest land mammal..

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
He likes the sound of his own voice, and every show is the same!

I like Wes at breakfast (Galaxy Manchester) he has also been on love actully...

A red missile
Lol, if you guys all feel so strongly, why dont you ring up his breakfast show and tell him yourself?

Its like bullies in a playground, as soon as one pipes up, you all think its cool to call him a cnut.

If he was that bad a presenter, he wouldnt be where he is today!

stating facts isn't cool - its stating facts, he's a cnut - end of.

Clio 182 Trophy
Radio 1 has a history of using crap presenters. Their playlist is bo**ocks, its always the same.

Mills is OK but he also loves the sound of his own voice.

A good DJ plays good music and does'nt need a 'team' to suck up to him!

Why do you think Mark n Lard left?

Thank the lord for MP3 players.

17poo
personally Chris moyles riles me to high hell and back... plays about 3 songs per hour and the rest is pure bollox, just my opinion and all. His jingles are s**t, his games are shitter (celebraty tarzan) and hes the reason i hate gettin up and going into work on a mornin.

:)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
well hes in the regent hotel in donny, near the odean if u wanna go and tell him.
i think sarah cox and zane lowe are also there today!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I like the Chris Moyles show.. Scott Mills is alright, can be really good, but sometimes just goes for entertaining the text addicts and kids a bit too much..

Love the way simply a radio show can get so many "people" so upset.. Seriously, if you went up to a stranger in a hotel, and said "You're s**t at what you do"... Where does that get you??

Only phrase that springs to mind is grow up...