ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Choosing club when ordering tickets

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Hi, I wondered if it made any difference if you were to choose a different club when ordering tickets such as allocated parking for different clubs??

Thanks in advance :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It would help us to allocate necessary parking space to the respective clubs, which we do plan to do if enough cars from each club are attending

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Last year we had v6Clio.net grouped together, so we'll do the same this year with other clubs if they have a reasonable amount of cars.

It's still a CS event.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Ahh, I bought my tickets a week ago? Rushed through and chose CS. Popped onto the dCi forums and I think they are trying to get the dCi's all together, thus encourage picking Clio dCi in the drop down.

Is there any difference is wristband or something or will I still be allowed to park with the dirty dervs (as long as we are privileged to our own space, of course) :)

Thanks Brian.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No, that's fine, nothing is different with regards to tickets/wristbands, it's just so we can count you all to allocate space and decide if your own space is warranted.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
No, that's fine, nothing is different with regards to tickets/wristbands, it's just so we can count you all to allocate space and decide if your own space is warranted.

Thanks for the help Brian!