ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chip A Valver

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hey,wats best superchip to get for a mk 1 valver,n wat bhp would it bring with an exhaust system and induction kit,and if you have any other ideas for more power with out spending a great deal,and where can i get a carbon fibre F16 Cover,Cheers :cool:

Beetle
chips wont do much to be honest, remap is indeed the best way. i got my carbon covers from ebay but they were last of stock from a company gone bust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
weve heard hillpower are good chips,any one heard of thm,how much would it cost for a remap then,and wat gain would i get,bhp and torque;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
When I had a valver a few years ago,I had a "Superchips" off the shelf chip.Had exhaust/filter and boost valve,and it made 156@ the fly(RR's can be innacurate though-accepted)So I have no complaints with them.

Our off the shelf chip to stage 1 spec is available at a club price of £164.50 fitted inc vat.
Our rolling road remapped chip, matched to your specific mods inc a r/road power test, club price is £322.54 inc vat. Ultimately the choise is yours as to which route you take. I would go for the remap if funds allow as engines will vary with use / abuse mileage, mods etc. That said the off the shelf chip will also give you good gains.

williams 2 turbo
ive got a superchipped ecu for sale, gave previous owner another 8 bhp and made it more driveable. never fitted it to mine, as the valver i ended up buying had already been chipped. yours for a £100.00 plus postage. post me if interested.

53 Clio's & counting
i can 100% recoomend hill power,nick is a genius,thats the reason y im hopefully gettin another clio,as i want a tuner i can trust,and iv had a few of nicks chips and the difference is noticable,nothin super fast,but the drivability is soooooo much better oh and the 7700 rpm limit hehe