ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Child car seats - ISOFIX bases..

Clio 172 Cup
Hello.

Does anyone know if my Clio (172 Cup) is up to the job of taking any ISOFIX car seat bases? I'm looking at the Maxi Cost easy fix one in particular & Maxi Cosy told me the car would need to be up to a 2008 ISOFIX standard?

Cheers

If you look in the boot right behind the seat there should be a big plastic cover if that's there the isofix bar is to.

From memory both my 172 and 182 had it fitted.

That said the rear seat back in the cup isn't the same so without seeing one i'd be guessing if it was on FF cars only.

Isofix is a standard size and one type. This has never changed since it was introduced.

Unsure whether the cup has it but rest of the 172/182's should.

Focus Tit Est & R26
the iso-fix in our 172 is definately not 2008 standard (whatever that is?) as the car was only made in 2004 and it works fine. im sure all isofix bars are the same no matter what year its made..............

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Pretty sure that non-cup have Isofix on passenger seat as well..