ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet pics 23.05.10 (PIC HEAVY)

Clio 1.2 16v
Who owns the 182 rep with the white mirrors?

See you most morning on my dreaded trip into work.. Hoole Road roundabout should be condemned!

lol that roundabout is great..... do you see me going anywhere or just parked up outside my house cos i live pretty much on that roundabout. where u work mate?

oh and by the way greenie if you read this i could of god damn swore i seen you in airbus the other day, was the most randomest thing ever, what wer u doing there lol im guessing work if it was you but if it wasnt erm yeah lol

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
pablo what are you driving then after not buying mine that time lol

Alright fella, i still got a 172 but went for the black cup look instead :rasp:

Why you selling yours? You change clios more often than you do socks! ;)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
It my own fault for being late ash lol!! God dame women. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! Parry it was me! You a third year appo yea! Trust me that 4th year gona be s**t ahah!! It what im on at the mo!

But please more pics of meeeeee :p

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Pics from Mikes camera-sorry for the delay getting them up been a bit busy this week :dead:

Seems like theres a few more people who'd be up for future meets. The more the merrier :cool:

pict0791medium.jpg

pict0821medium.jpg

pict0830medium.jpg

pict0824medium.jpg

pict0811medium.jpg

pict0813medium.jpg

pict0812medium.jpg

pict0807medium.jpg

pict0815medium.jpg

pict0816medium.jpg

pict0814medium.jpg

pict0834medium.jpg

pict0833medium.jpg

pict0837medium.jpg

pict0827medium.jpg

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
they look ace!!!!!!!!!!!! worth the wait the sunny going down makes them look great. defo look few more ppl for the nxt meet and some that would have came i think this time if they new. looking forward to the nxt meet already should just get better and better..;)

Clio 1.2 16v
Quality photos, rekon I really need a sport bumper lol
yeah so ur in the 4th year yeah? How come I've never seen u around? U know the likes of reidy, andy, Greg, jacko n that? Orrr not lol
The photos load fine for me
Hope we have even more next time does seem like a few of u missed out!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
few of u missed out on this meet so thought i would post it on here as well there going to be another meet on the 18th of july every1s welcome think its going to be a big 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!