ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet. Friday 12th of July.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Come in the grey 182 please I want some photos :D

iv managed to sort my exhaust out I bit today still leaks and catches on bumps but u can't see the back now.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Im up for a brew mate... Throw the time and postcode up knuckles

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry guys supper busy the last few days I think with this weather being so good it's got to be a few photos then get something to
to eat outside somewhere so meet for around 6:30/7:00pm

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ch65 9aj

ill post up when I've finished work and cleaned the house lol... Chris, you may want to park round the corner from mine, I don't think you'll make it on my drive lol

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Ch65 9aj

ill post up when I've finished work and cleaned the house lol... Chris, you may want to park round the corner from mine, I don't think you'll make it on my drive lol

​Thought you meant the local cafe lol Your on my way and it will give me a chance to have a cool down.., Heat off that Turbo be crazy

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol I could treat it like a cafe if you prefer? "Hello I'm Jeffrey and I'll be your waiter today"

... Or we could go to costa/Starbucks at Cheshire oaks

oh, I'm finished work, people can come whenever

Last edited: