ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet. Friday 12th of July.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right we've hardly had chance to do any meets this year and we haven't had one dive out so I was hoping on the 12th we could have a photo meet and a chat see how everyone is. Maybe go to the pub for something to eat?

So if people what to think of photo locations that would be great as last time we were a little stuck until tom said the place in winsford.

I am think the boat museum in Ellesmere Port or dellemere forest? Please add your locations and I think we should try and meet up for around 6:30 pm.

Meet at sainsburys at the top of the car park.

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 182
Any room for a newbie? Not had chance to go to any meets yet but this should be a good date!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Good to see another new comer and good call Aucky. Might have to come in the v6 now.

Clio Sport 182
How far would too far be? Im thinking you could get some great shots at an airport, such as liverpool, with a road at the top of the runway could be interesting? Especially with the V6 :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd go to Liverpool. I will drink the v6 out if its nice and I am working on a meet in a aircraft hanger/airport. But I think I will only be able to get a few cars in;(

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 182
There is a part raised up where onlookers can park which could be good position, yeah that would be an awesome place!

Clio Sport 182
im a maybe atm, but i will have a think about some other unusual locations like last time :p

172 Cup & Black Ph1
hi mate i should be game!! coming back off holiday friday but should be game if im back early :D i'll drop u a text on friday :D i'll drag a few others too :D

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
No longer a Clio owner but still a camera owner and I still eat food so up for this if no-one minds a Blue Oval there?

If we have decent photo location I can bring all my gear, lights etc and we can make a proper go of it. :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright mate I am well up for you coming I think I saw you the other day going down the 483 I think I may need to give the v6 a really good clean now ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Also last time we went out fir photos we found a cool place near Tarporley. That could be good again?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think just meet at sainaburys tbh land lord is being a prick at the mo plus its a faff opening and closing the gates.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I think just meet at sainaburys tbh land lord is being a prick at the mo plus its a faff opening and closing the gates.

Ok, no probs. Is that just to the left as you come up to the traffic lights yeah?