ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham Cruise 8/9/13

FF Clio 182
2 Clio 182's. parked up together did not bring my BG 182 as I got a lift up with a friend.

Anyone on here...

Clio 172 Monaco
Haha LOL you said you dont go to Trax as its too chavy yet you go to the cruise LOL!! :p now that is a chav fest and highly s**t lol! I live round corner from were they hold it :-/ sad times :(

FF Clio 182
Haha LOL you said you dont go to Trax as its too chavy yet you go to the cruise LOL!! :p now that is a chav fest and highly s**t lol! I live round corner from were they hold it :-/ sad times :(

Friend asked me out and ended up at Cheltenham cruise. I didn't drive I was just a passenger. :) Cheltenham cruise is s**t hence why I wouldn't drive

Clio 172 phase 1
Dus this still go on? Us to be a good cruise last tie I went the police turned up with a helicopter and just busted every one flying down the straight ...

Clio 172 phase 1
Haven't been since 2010 by the way lol usto go in my xr2 rs turbo always tried to beat that old guy in the black skyline :)

FF Clio 182
Dus this still go on? Us to be a good cruise last tie I went the police turned up with a helicopter and just busted every one flying down the straight ...

It was good when it was up the industrial now it has been moved to Homebase/KFC car park it's pretty s**t. Everyone is so spread out

Clio 172 phase 1
Argh I see its a bit like the Newport cruise a few ppl in matalan and a few in tesco :( was always a good laugh on a Sunday night