ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham 172 monaco

RenaultSport 182FF
If its the same one, which I would imagine it would, its local :) Don't know the chap or whether he is on here but because I have a very odd photographic memory, I seem to remember things like this ;) (and don't ask me how because I have no idea how it happens)

No.9, Old bath Road, Cheltenham and you will get your car :D

I only drove passed it once :rasp:

Clio 172 Monaco
He seem a bit of a odd 1 the car didn't look in great condition and he was smoking while trying to race me in a 30 MPH :-/ I doubt he on here as he seemed like the local Chav LOL!!

RenaultSport 182FF
Yeah thats the guy.... indeed it looks rather shagged, ahah no comment on that last one ;) I would imagine if you did race him yours would be all over that one :approve:

RenaultSport 182FF
I think I would win lol it really sounded unhealthy :-( poor little Monaco :(

Posted at 6:45...... Whaaaaaaaaat, your crazy :rasp:

Yeah its got some horrible Remus exhaust on it that scrapes the floor ... Far to big for it!

Although I get the feeling the car isn't on lowering springs, just the weight of the driver that has ruined the shocks.

Clio 172 Monaco
I'm up at 4.30Am for work not out of choice trust me! LOL

lol yeah he was a rather big lad!! That I could see lol just such a great shame he spoilt car :-( I'm seeing more and more wrecks around I suppose 172s and 182s are in the price for the local chavs now :-( we will have do a Cheltenham meet! :)

RenaultSport 182FF
Wow, backroom ? Do you not work on the shop floor?

Lol, You have to remember that there are very few that are in our condition, because most of their life they haven't been in the cliosport club.
They have just been regular cars to most people, and therefore don't get the VIP treatment that we give them :)

Mind you mines been well looked after all of its life and I can say mines original, I still have the original paintwork ;) ..... Yours is only like it is because its been bloody resprayed :rasp:
But if you have gone to the extremes to get it resprayed then its not ever going to get to a state where its in what I call "average owner" condition.

Ahah yeah I suppose, but chav's can only afford the wrecked ones :) and they are usually registered before 05 :) god you should see how much I have to bloody pay for tax just because they upped tax from 2005 models onwards :cry:

Yeah we will have to, I'll probably come in the rep for the mean time because I'm not driving the 182 until the end of January :(

Clio 172 Monaco
LOL im the Manager in the morning i tell everyone their jobs in the morning so the shop gets filled :) and i only had it resprayed due to the garage wrecked the paint :-( my car been loved from day 1 too its be owned by 2 people on here :) and ive kept it as original as possible ;)

I went really VIP and treated the car to a car detail and wow it looked like another car the flake in the paint is awsome!

Bet you cant wait to start drive the 182! :race:

German V6
I kinda know the lad that owns it, started off kinda mint low miles good condition and now it's ruined then again the people i see him with have fcuked up cars as well must rub off on him.

Clio 172 Monaco
LOL it must rub off on him as the car looked so unloved :-( but did make mine look even more mint LOL 1 thing for sure I will not be selling my car to anybody I think will just wreck it :-(

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
I saw you the other day Cazzy by the Cheltenham Garden machinery. Car looked mint :) splitter looked good too lol

Also see a RB182 and LY R27? down st. pauls street most days. Are they on here?

German V6
LOL it must rub off on him as the car looked so unloved :-( but did make mine look even more mint LOL 1 thing for sure I will not be selling my car to anybody I think will just wreck it :-(

Make sure it gets sold outside of chelt then ;)

RenaultSport 182FF
LOL im the Manager in the morning i tell everyone their jobs in the morning so the shop gets filled :) and i only had it resprayed due to the garage wrecked the paint :-( my car been loved from day 1 too its be owned by 2 people on here :) and ive kept it as original as possible ;)

I went really VIP and treated the car to a car detail and wow it looked like another car the flake in the paint is awsome!

Bet you cant wait to start drive the 182! :race:

Ahah what a job, bossing people around... sweeeet !

Ahh I thought you had the whole car done ? However I realise I will have to respray my front bumper due to stone chips :(

Yeah they are awesome cars love the sound they produce :)

plan a meet soon guys ?

RenaultSport 182FF

+1 on that one girlfriend !!!! :clap:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I saw you the other day Cazzy by the Cheltenham Garden machinery. Car looked mint :) splitter looked good too lol

St Pauls? I see the odd silver 172/182 around there. And pikeys and Fat Smoking women pushing prams

Clio 172 Monaco

Oo thank you! my car little filthy at moment :-( you should flash me next time :) Haha!

We should so do a meet in cheltenham! There is a 182 I know of on here and a 182 blue arctic that are both on here I see the LY too but I don't think he on here :-( but yeah most people round here are pushing push chairs around LOL and look like smack heads LOL st.pauls for you haha!! :)

Clio 172 Monaco
The 1 on st.pauls north street is prob Tom 182 he parks there often as he lives there some nights all 3 of us are cars are parked rather close LOL as my other half has his 182 blue artic too so mine and Toms are the most often parked in st.pauls

RenaultSport 182FF
Lordman have you ever parked on St Paul's Street North? Saw a clio like yours parked there the other week

I've driven it twice mate, both times on a private road :D, I'm not insured on it until the end of January :rasp:

Definitely not paying a £850 cancellation fee to change or cancel the policy!! Especially when its not that long to wait.

Andrew

Clio 172 Monaco
Finally met the guy who owns this he not on here and the car a right sack of poo! he has black tape on both wings :/ and its not lowerd it just because he so fat it looks lowerd LOL its only dont 45k too :( it looks so bad mine looked really really nice parked up to his haha!

Clio 172 Monaco
He added me on Facebook god knows how all I seem was a cliosport as a pic and I accepted it then he started talking to me and I bumped in to him and OMG I couldn't believe how bad it was and it sounds awful! :-/

RenaultSport 182FF
He added me on Facebook god knows how all I seem was a cliosport as a pic and I accepted it then he started talking to me and I bumped in to him and OMG I couldn't believe how bad it was and it sounds awful! :-/

:lolup: