ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheers rich, came out nice

Ex Ph-Quick
Big thanks to Rich for putting me in the direction of some quality cleaning products. not got all the stuff he said yet but for a "Hand Job" it's not bad imo.

Dont pay attention to the wheel's =D

SNV30693.jpg

SNV30694.jpg

SNV30695.jpg

106 GTi
FFS Lusty, you get gayer by the day.

On to the car - no probs on the advice - Nice work there.

fancie posting the list rich ? or elliot ?

would be interested to have a read .

Car looks great, finished them wheels yet ?

RB 182 Cup
stunning looking car! wheres your other wheels?? Also your drive area looks stunning too!!

FFS Lusty, you get gayer by the day.

On to the car - no probs on the advice - Nice work there.

lol :cool: . Only jokin!!

Rich is probably the best person to get advice from. Mike 182 also has a lot of knowledge. He did a great job on my clio a couple of months back

106 GTi
fancie posting the list rich ? or elliot ?

would be interested to have a read .

Car looks great, finished them wheels yet ?

Same advice as ever on Silver by hand.

Scratch X, SRP and EGP (which he has not got round to yet)

106 GTi
Same SRP and EGP process but the SRP applied by machine and pre polished/treated with whatever polishes/compounds are required to remove the defects and create the gloss your looking for.

ok thanks, am i correct i thinking the best way to remove defects from silver is in a dark room with the paint lit by halogens ?

Mito Sportiva 135
When I get round to PCing my car I am going to go with the following:

Menzerna Final Finish (going to try the lightest one first before trying the harsher one, hopefully won't need the Intensive)
Sonus Paint Cleanser
Chemical Guys EZ Glaze II
Chemical Guys Body Blitz Spray Sealant or Jeffs Spray Sealant (or maybe neither if the weather holds out!)
Chemical Guys 50/50 Wax

I intend to PC the windows too with a polish then wipe over with a cleaning spray solution. Wheels are already protected with:

Autoglym Super Resin Polish
Chemical Guys Wheel Guard
Chemical Guys M Sealant (3 layers)
Collinite 476 Wax (2 layers)
- this combo seems to be working extremely well so far, so will keep this all on.

Tyres treated with Black Fire Tyre Dressing, all plastics dressed with AutoGlym Plastic and Vinyl) including wheel wells.

Interior already done using Autosol on pedals, Chemical Guys Silk Shine Dressing on all plastics, and then a leather cleaner/ protector on the seats (which I can't remember off my head).

Will get pictures up when this all gets done but should be sexual! ;)

Ex Ph-Quick
Justin/A18XHO Halfords ran out of paint and only got stock of it in today so looking like i'll be finishing them at the weekend =) (finally)

A18XHO wish the drive was mine =(

Mito Sportiva 135
Anyone who paints a car in flip paint needs to be shown the door... unless it is a TVR of course ;)

At the starcity meet Rich couldn't get enough of lusty and her flip paint. Taking pics of her here there and everywhere.

and yes - I love butter wet wax :eek:

She does look good though lets face it. Her body and colour simply defies reality imo.

On the first pic where the light is brighest on the bonnet you can see the carbon fibre weave under the paint ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
She does look good though lets face it. Her body and colour simply defies reality imo.

On the first pic where the light is brighest on the bonnet you can see the carbon fibre weave under the paint ;)

Must be getting old... I can't see any weave!!

As for defying reality... a solid object walking through rock, or a statue coming to life would defy reality... not sure some flip paint and a bodykit has the same effect buddy!

Must be getting old... I can't see any weave!!

As for defying reality... a solid object walking through rock, or a statue coming to life would defy reality... not sure some flip paint and a bodykit has the same effect buddy!

the weave is clearer in normal day light but I can still see it on them pics.

In my imagination she defies reality. :approve: