ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers guys. I'm off. Bought myself an Audi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Oh, he say people without Clio's are losers, but he has no Clio.

1254883342591.png

Evo 5 RS
It's only through experiences and problems that we grow up mentally, and this mid-20s? car crisis you're having is definitely a problem ;)

Jesting a side it's a nice car, enjoy!

For the 2 months you'll own it :p

Clio Dynamique Noir
Byyyeee!!

I have a clio, im immature a\fug\ srfiljzhdvn.,bzjbfelfdwepdoewhdflaifr

172 cup & GT-Four
Ha, selling my Audi A4 TDi 130, replaced it with a Clio, had it the Audi 12 months, bored of it now, dont want to grow up, Clios are so much more FUN!!!!!

AK

M240i
It's always people that I've never seen post that leave when they've bought a new car.

Your contribution will be missed.

Flol, it's threads like this that keep me here. I don't care if I don't own a Clio anymore (Even though I technically do, it's hopefully going on Saturday)

Anywhoo, adios :coffee:

BMW E90 & PH2 172
My grandad would like his car back the weekend ;) 1.9 Sport, Am i right in thinking that's the PD110 engine ? If so they do not have enough power to pull your four-skin back.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think the issue is the 'f**k you lot' attitude and not what car has actually been bought.

If you had come on here and said, "bought this for a winter runner as I want to try something else for a bit, but I'll stay here as your advice has been great, and you never know I might get a 1*2 at some point" you probably wouldn't have gotten the stick you have had. The car isn't that awful, seen much worse.

It looks like you banged your head on the door frame sitting on that high horse of yours!

Clio 182 inferno
The Audi is ok. Would look soooo much better with eibachs, anthracite wheels, a yozza exhaust and
some red/black/yellow electric tape in the front grille!

Status
Not open for further replies.