ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheep, lulzy megane

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
this has been into my work before, proper shed, kiddy looks about 10, its hanging. Price lol

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
Was about to say ali, thats in our area quite alot. See it most nights on my way back from work.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd MK1
AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG my eyes

I quite like a nice standard meg coupe, but there seems to be absolutely none that are modified tastefully, they're ALL shocking

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Transit Connect.

I quite like a nice standard meg coupe, but there seems to be absolutely none that are modified tastefully, they're ALL shocking

Exactly what I think, and that's coming from an owner. If I could be arsed I'd spend some money and make it look good

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd MK1
Exactly what I think, and that's coming from an owner. If I could be arsed I'd spend some money and make it look good

been looking at getting a cabriolet for summer if i can find one for 50p or less. Just puts me off seeing so many dreadful spoilers, rear lights and wheels on seemingly all of them

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane F7R

I'm most likely the only person in the country with a bog standard Megane Coupe still in prestine condition, Ph1 of course.

That one is shocking though.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Hope this changes your minds a bit ;)

My old one

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

Oh and to be on topic I assumed he's put the 0 at the end by accident!